[LUNA] Satellite Internet

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Tue May 21 13:48:23 CDT 2013

I don't know about that. I have Comcast internet at my house and for my business. 50/10 is nothing to sneeze out. 200/50 is supposed to be available by the end of the year.

My uptime is better than 4 nines. In fact, the only two outages I have had in the past two  years have been because of a tree falling on the line to my house and because the power company decided to shut down my house's power for 5 hours. Neither were Comcast's fault.

-Bob

---
  Bob Nance
  Novation Systems