[LUNA] Satellite Internet

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Mon May 27 18:01:07 CDT 2013

Thanks for the replies.  I was out of town over the weekend.  My AT&T is
getting terrible.  Webpages take forever to load sometimes and some
times they do not load correctly.  I live in Greenlawn Plantation in
Meridianville.

Years ago they ran fiber down the parkway and came by the neighborhood.
I would love to tie into that.