[LUNA] Oddball question ....

Allen Krell allen.krell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 15:36:31 CDT 2014

Raspberry PI is great if you want something small.   It could do ntp, file
serving, anything reasonable you want it to do.   The only drawback is
making it neat looking.  By the time you buy a power supply, a case, and a
CAT 5 cable to your router, you end up spending some money.   If you want
to buy local, gigaparts has them in stock.

I haven't looked in the past few years, but I had toyed with the idea of
setting up my own NTP stratum server based off a GPS signal.  I couldn't
find a low cost way a few years ago, there may be something newer now.