[LUNA] Hotspot solution

John Price jp_luna at gcfl.net
Sun Jan 5 23:20:28 CST 2014

I want to setup a hotspot-like setup for my church so that guests can use
the internet.  Part of the problem is the hotspot software (what is the
best solution) and the other part is the fact that the APs to control
access are not directly connected to the internet (they go through a few
hops on the network before getting to the outside router) and I want to
prevent guests from being able to access anything on the internal network.

I'd love to use something with DD-WRT, but I don't know anything about the
builtin hotspots. I'm not opposed to spending a little money on this.  I'd
like the long term cost to be low.

Any of you solved this problem?

Thanks,
John