[LUNA] Equipment for sale

Christopher R. Key crkey at crkey.com
Wed Jan 22 12:01:21 CST 2014

Nothing too exciting here, and would appreciate feedback on price even
if you're not interested.  I'm working to clear out some space at home.
Here are a few items I'm looking to sell.

ViewSonic Professional Series PF 790 19" monitor - manufactured April
2000 - still in good working order (I'm actually using it right now) - I
haven't noticed any screen issues with respect to color or bad areas.
Asking $50.

UMAX Astra 2100U flatbed scanner (USB) - not compatible with Windows 7
- manual included.  Asking $50

Tivo Series 2 DVR, model TCD649080 - dual tuner, 80GB drive / 80 hour
capacity, not HD - manual, remote control, cable box channel changers
(serial cable and IR option) - asking $75