[LUNA] Equipment for sale

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Wed Jan 22 14:32:29 CST 2014

On 01/22/14 12:01, Christopher R. Key wrote:

> Nothing too exciting here, and would appreciate feedback on price even
> if you're not interested.  I'm working to clear out some space at
> home.  Here are a few items I'm looking to sell.
>
> ViewSonic Professional Series PF 790 19" monitor - manufactured April
> 2000 - still in good working order (I'm actually using it right now) -
> I haven't noticed any screen issues with respect to color or bad
> areas.  Asking $50.
>
> UMAX Astra 2100U flatbed scanner (USB) - not compatible with Windows 7
> - manual included.  Asking $50
>
> Tivo Series 2 DVR, model TCD649080 - dual tuner, 80GB drive / 80 hour
> capacity, not HD - manual, remote control, cable box channel changers
> (serial cable and IR option) - asking $75

I have 3 similar ViewSonic monitors, 2X 19" MultiSync 95's, 1X 19"
MultiSync 97F (flat screen), same deal if anyone is interested ....

--
	William A. Mahaffey III

	"A&E needs 'Duck Dynasty' FAR MORE than
	 Duck Dynasty needs A&E !!!!"

		-- WAM III, Dec. 2013

	P.S.: Nice to see A&E cave as of 12/27/13 :-) ....