[LUNA] Awesome HP series 10 calculators

Phil Bergstresser phil at bergstresser.org
Tue Jan 28 18:07:27 CST 2014

I have 3 HP calculators that I am offering to LUNA members first, and then going to Craigslist, then E-Bay if needed. I bought these new and made good use of them. They have brand new Silver oxide batteries and look and work like new. They all are powerful and programmable. Each has factory manual, slip case, owner's manual, and box. Interested?

1. HP 12C Financial calculator, still a current product from HP: $50
2. HP 15C Engineering scientific powerhouse with optional advanced functions handbook: $110
3. HP 16C Computer Science Programmer workhorse with decimal, hexadecimal, octal, and binary modes: $75

Available for examination in Madison and/or cash purchase at RFCU on Wall Triana. Reply with phone number if you want to talk about any of these.

Phil Bergstresser