[LUNA] Just heard that LUNA is back!

strages strages at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:54:25 CST 2014

Heh, the local 2600 meeting got its start at Linux Support Services as
well.  Which btw is still going, we meet at Newk's on University Dr now.

Installfests aren't bad ideas at all.  Installing Linux has only gotten
easier over the years.  A lot of it is going to be showing folks what
applications they need to get things done and how to use the package
managers.

Raymond