[LUNA] Curiosity killed the cat ....

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Sat Jul 5 14:18:28 CDT 2014

.... Is there any rhyme or reason to the version numbering of
FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD ? Do the version numbers correspond to kernel
versions, for example, or perhaps something else ? Inquiring minds wanna
know ....

Also, separately, I thought there used to be package manifests (list of
packages included in a particular version), I can't seem to locate them
at the moment, am I misremembering ?

--

	William A. Mahaffey III