[LUNA] Unix training & book recommendation

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Sun Mar 23 13:19:00 CDT 2014

Doing a search on Amazon I see the following:

The Official Ubuntu Server Book (3rd Edition) one of the authors writes
for Linux Journal.

Linux Bible

There were a bunch of others listed also.  The Ubuntu Server book may be
a good place to look.  You maybe could make it more generic in you
lessons.

Just some ideas.