[LUNA] Job announcement

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Wed Nov 19 10:53:49 CST 2014

We are looking for a system administrator for a 6- to 12-month contract position. The job is in south Nashville. We would pay your travel, housing and provide an allowance for food and incidentals during the contract period.

If you have close to 10 years as a sys admin with experience in Linux, Unix and Windows. The more you know, the more you qualify!

Some experience with the following is needed:
Ansible
Amazon web services
Postgres
Microsoft SQL
CentOS

Experience with the following can be helpful
Exchange
Confluence

If you're interested in working in a dynamic development environment with multiple stacks, new technology and flexible learning experiences send me your résumé. This is an amazing team environment. I am actually working under contract here right now and love it.

If you know of someone else that might meet these requirements, please forward this. If your person gets hired, I will buy you a steak dinner.  If they already live in the Nashville area, I will buy you two steak dinners :)

---
 Bob Nance
 Novation Systems
 256-534-4620