[LUNA] OT:WOWWAY Question

Allen Krell allen.krell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:03:23 CDT 2015

Does anyone have successful experience negotiating deals with WoWWay.

Here is my dilemma. I currently have an old knology grandfathered internet
plan getting 12MB/sec down.   I see on WoWWay website bundles with TV,
phone, and internet with 30MB/sec down for $115.

But, I call to sign up for a bundle and they quote me anywhere from
$140-200 depending on who I talk to.   When I ask about the $115 plan on
the website, they say new customers only.

Is my only option to quit and comeback as a new customer later?

Allen