[LUNA] Quiet list ....

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Sat Mar 21 14:05:33 CDT 2015

The kernel messages at startup can give you a lot of info, too. You can use dmesg to see what was logged. If you want a lot of info, you can add the debug argument to the end of your kernel boot line (I think) and give yourself more information than you would ever want. The argument is tunable.

---
 Bob Nance
 Novation Systems
 256-534-4620