[LUNA] More BW

cyberdork33 cyberdork33 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:31:07 CDT 2015

Bringing up an old thread, but new information arises. I had a mediacom rep in the neighborhood last week. They have done away with the contacts on some of the service bundles. However, I was told that individual services will still require a 2 year commitment. I was offered 50 down / 5 up service for $35/mo, plus additional credits for the first year if I provide a bill showing that I switched from Wow. The price for this service on their website currently is $50/mo. The guy is supposed to be in our neighborhood again today.

I also asked about having my own modem and he indicated that that was no problem.