[LUNA] KDE Plasma

Paul F. Pearson pfpearson at mchsi.com
Mon Nov 2 15:10:59 CST 2015

twm is still in RHEL6. I use it for debugging X related stuff occasionally because it has so few dependencies. Personally, I find it too clumsy to use on a regular basis.

If I ever get a full-time Linux setup at home again, I want to play with a good WM+taskbar setup. I think it would serve the vast majority of my needs.

I've gotten used to XMonad at work (it's the only tiling WM available to us, that I can see). I like the lack of window borders, saving precious screen real estate on the work laptop when I need rdesktop in.