[LUNA] [(way) OT] !!!!

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Thu Oct 15 17:21:43 CDT 2015

Quiet list, so .... I use a Kensington laser mouse on this box (FreeBSD
9.3R) daily. I have exactly one (1) mouse pad that works (spectacularly)
with it. *Everything* else I have tried gives maddeningly erratic
mousing. The one that works is an old, small, round SGI mouse pad,
probably a chotchky back in the day. Can anyone recommend a good mouse
pad for laser mice :-) ? TIA & have a good one ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III