[LUNA] Wowway service ....

Allen Krell allen.krell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:27:12 CDT 2015

I think it was just an excuse to get me off my old grandfathered Knology
plan.  I bought a Motorola Arris modem at Gigaparts for $79.  I might have
shaved a few dollars going somewhere else, but I stop by there when I
can.    I am consistently getting 30 MB down now, they had dropped me to
4MB down (ug!)

I debated whether I needed a MTA modem for my phone service, but apparently
my conversion to analog happens in the box outside the house, not in my
cable modem.   So, I didn't get that feature.