[LUNA] Github question

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Mon Sep 28 21:26:43 CDT 2015

I setup a Github account for our robotics team.  I created a repository
[my_github_accoun]/FTC.  I forked the robotics sdk into
[my_github_accoun]/ftc_app.  I then cloned that on my machine and made
some changes and pushed those changes back to
[my_github_accoun]/ftc_app.  I would like to put the changes into
[my_github_accoun]/FTC which I created through the Github web interface.

I am using android studio.  Could someone tell me how to accomplish
this?  I am new to using Github.  I have use git on my local machine but
this is new to me.  TIA.

Michael