[LUNA] [(way) OT]: VOIP/POTS

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Mon Feb 29 09:37:27 CST 2016

Slow list, so .... I am interested in using voip to replace my AT&T
phone line. I have Wowway internet, seems to work AOK. I would like to
use it to place & receive calls from my in-house POTS phones. Feasible ?
URL's ? Experience/gotcha's ? I was planning on using a RPi running
NetBSD & Asterisk, but I think there is a bit more info/setup required.
I have googled up some info, but most of it is going over my head. The
key detail is I want to use my existing in-house phones/jacks & have
them operate in/out over my cable-internet. *Any* help appreciated. TIA
& have a good one.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III