[LUNA] More BW

Branden Harper bharper at chaosweb.us
Mon Dec 29 11:49:43 CST 2014

I have mediacom.  I opted out of the contract, so I pay a flat rate of just
under $50 for 25/2 (although speed tests showing me hitting just over 50/5.

I would recommend bringing your own (docsis 3) modem, though.  If you don't
they seem to opt you into some hosted configuration control panel for
modifying the router settings.  I've never seen it, but the forums are full
of people ranting and raving about it.