[LUNA] More BW

Jake Williams jake at amynjakefamily.com
Mon Dec 29 19:37:06 CST 2014

I don't have any insight, but as both a business and consumer side I know they are completely disorganized. They left my cable on for over 3 years after I stopped paying for it. It didn't matter how many times I contacted them, they didn't care.

Thanks,
Jake

Sent from my phone, please excuse any mistakes