[LUNA] various boot questions/notes

Allen Krell allen.krell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 13:44:34 CST 2014

I have been doing some digging, and I realized my problem may not be
directly related to UEFI.   It seems  that some newer laptops do not have
the option to boot from anything except the hard drive, even in legacy
mode.  Even in legacy mode, the BIOS doesn't seem to have an option to boot
from external CD/DVD or USB.   I'll keep playing with it, I'll let you know
if I find anything.